Friday 24 August 2018

Day 1835

Day 1835;

So today my BMI was 18.81, my steps were 15,018 which gave me a distance of 9.89 km and a total calorie burn off of 932 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes and apple.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti hoops with sausages on toast (white bread) and Batternburg.
Dinner: ham, egg, chips, peas and something.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit juice, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: sweets (Percy Pigs and Pals)

Now today I have finished the pack of sweets that I have been eating over the past few days. But I have also been thinking about whether I brushed my teeth this morning or not, as I thought that I did but then again I had a nagging doubt in the back of my mind before lunch, so I decided that I had as the sink was a mess and I had cleaned it after I used it yesterday, but just to put my mind to ease I decided to use the mouthwash.

Then I went on a walk to visit GM, the first thing she commented on was my outfit that Tini had put together just before I left, as Tini had stopped me from leaving until I changed into a brown polo shirt with my brown trousers.

When I had woken up I decided to go on a 90 minute treadmill walk before a 20 minute row. After that 110 minutes of exercise I was lazy until the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment