Monday 27 August 2018

Day 1838

Day 1838;

BMI was 18.34, 14,784 steps which was 9.74 km and I burned off 1575 kcal according to Wii Fit. But my watch told me a different story, as I was getting buzzed for my daily step goal X2 just as I was having a short brisk walk slightly earlier on.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, orange,grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: omelette (cheese), cucumber and chocolate cake.
Dinner: toad in the hole, sweet potato mash, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas and double chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: a Maltese chocolate,

So I have had another 90 minute walk this morning which was followed by a 20 minute row, on the rowing machine. Which was contrasted by the 45 minute row with the 10 minute brisk walk I did later on just before dinner. But in between those two bits of exercise I have been lazy, at least I think that I have. As my day in between has kind of faded away from my memory.

Ok I have got no idea what I have done today apart from the above mentioned things, which were eating and fitness, which pretty much sums up my life; nowadays at least. It wouldn’t be a thing without food and fitness. It’s a simple life one which I share, with you and everyone that is like you/people who have nothing better to do with their own time. Which I think is about all of two people, so no hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment