Saturday 25 August 2018

Day 1836

Day 1836:

18.75 as my BMI, I had done 12,860 steps which gave me a distance of 8.48 km and I have burned off 979 kcal today, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana, orange and banana.
Lunch: ham + eggs on toast (white bread), Batternburg and I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: lasagna, lettuce, tomatoes, croutons and summer trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

So today has been a bit of a mix on the card of fortune. As for a start I know I have managed to reach my step goal for Wii Fit but on my watch I have only managed to get up to something like 4000, due to today’s little cycle ride. Then again I went to watch another football match but the team I went to watch lost, but Mich’s team managed to get a draw today. But then again I didn’t manage to get myself anything done today fitness related, other than the cycle and my abs had just started to take shape, well the upper and lower each have their own half now which is now separated, just about 5 months too late, if I want to get it to 6 by the end of the year; which I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment