Tuesday 21 August 2018

Day 1832

Day 1832;

My BMI was a worrying 18.18, well it would be worrying if I actually cared about it, and I did 20,817 steps which were 13.71 km and I burned off 1558 kcal

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, nectarine, orange and peach.
Lunch: chicken pie, broccoli,green beans, carrots and summer trifle.
Dinner: ham sandwich, sponge cake, sponge cake with fruit inside and Batternburg.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash, fruit juice, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: 3 chocolate biscuits and 1 Maltese chocolate.

Now today I haven’t got a cycle to look forward to, instead I’ve got a football match to get off to watch, and what a football match it was.

But first up I have got to get to the treadmill for a 30 minute jog, before I had a 10 minute row. Of which I did before going off to the kitchen in order to get myself a drink of water. By doing that much before I had my second drink of the day, as I had already had my cereal, fruit and a mug of milk, per usual. Then I set up another 50 minute walk on the treadmill before another 10 minute row before my first mug of fruit squash of the day. Which was my mornings activity I’m intensifying my daily routine as my goal for the year is seemingly no further to be completed.

But then I got surprised just after lunch, as Tini telephoned up saying would I like to go to the gym today, as my answer was obviously, yes, well my answer to Mich who was being my interpreter was a vigorous nod of my head. So I went to the gym, it was on the Lateral X trainer and the exercise bike, as they are both 2 of the safest pieces of equipment for me to go on, for when I’m fundamentally blind, but then again it comes and goes, like for when I’m moving my eyes close but when I was sat at the football match, as a spectator my eyes weren’t playing up, too badly, 

The game was epic, well it was the most epic game that I have ever been to, the team scored a scrappy opening goal but the second goal they scored had nothing scrappy about it, as they scored a blinder, I do believe that is how I probably should define it, as it was a shot from outside of the box to the left side of the box and it just got smashed into the bottom right hand side of the goal. But then the third goal before half time, it was a headed finish.


The second half started the goals didn’t come as quickly, but the team managed to keep their scoring boots on for the first of the second half. But then that wasn’t it for the team as they managed to get another 2 goals in the game without conceding, which made the result 6-0.

But then I had returned home and I stepped onto the Wii balance board and it told me that my BMI was 18.18, now that must be unheard of, for me at least, well at least for this edition of Wii Fit as I’m thinking that I may have gone under that number when I first started it when the original came out. But I wasn’t as obsessed back then I do believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment