Thursday 16 August 2018

Day 1827

Day 1827;

For today my BMI was 18.53, I had taken 12,482 steps which was 8.22 km and I burned off 866 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, plum and nectarine.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with sausages and bread.
Dinner: gammon, cauliflower, peas, carrots, green beans, baked potato with cheese and apple pie with cream.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

Now today I have been a bit lazy by that I mean that I have gone to the gym and I have had a tiny little walk on the treadmill, but what else have I done? I have been on my iPad playing a load of games like Suduko while I have been lead on the floor, like a lazyboy. I should be really ashamed of myself.

But I’ve forgotten what else I have done today, so I should be doublely ashamed of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment