Wednesday 22 August 2018

Day 1833

Day 1833;

BMI was 18.56, steps 13,959 I had walked 9.19 km and I had burned off 1118 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (roasted vegetables in a red onion loaf), a pot of grapes and sweets (Percy Pigs and pals).
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, bread and a mini chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, water , Lucozade sport (mango and passion fruit), fruit squash, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: nectarine, apple, orange, banana.

On this day I have been to a hospital in London, in order to get my eyes sorted, it has worked again. But I don’t get why practically all of my Doctors like me, I know it’s kind of their job but some doctors can hate their patients e.g. my GM, she always knows what’s best for her, even when she doesn’t, she just seems to be rude to her doctors, from what I have heard; like by her saying to their faces “well you can prescribe it for me but I’m not going to get it, then I think someone else like Allergy picks it up for her then I assume she takes it. But this doctor apparently loves me, I don’t know why but it’s just something that Tini says when I go to get injections to the eyelids, but getting injections made into your eyelids is actually fun, in my opinion.

Now I know I have had a slightly lazy day today even though I had walked some 8000 steps, through the streets of London. I had to get some steps in on the treadmill, so I did a 40 minute slow walk which got me about 4000 steps, and then I did a 20 minute row which got me about 1800 steps for my watch I cannot see how many steps it got me for Wii Fit but I am betting about none, as I didn’t make any steps, while I was on the rowing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment