Sunday 5 August 2018

Day 1816

Day 1816;

My BMI was up again today at 19.49, I had taken 10,243 steps which was 6.63 km and I had burned off 821 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal  banana, apple, orange and nectarine.
Lunch: sandwich (gammon, tomato, salad with white bread) and something.
Dinner: fish, prawns, peas, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, potatoes and peach, tangerine fruit tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and cider.

Now today I have been on a little treadmill walk which turned into a jog at times, but it eventually transformed into a bit of a trot, towards the end. Then that was about it that I did in form of exercise until just before dinner when I was having a bounce to get my steps up to at least 10,000.

But then for the rest of the day I have watched some more of Red Dwarf, Sherlock and Zapped, as they’re on UKTV play/an app. I have also been on Splatoon 2 I have only been playing my way through the single player campaign, as my internet connection isn’t working properly. Still I have been playing on a couple of those mini tablet games that I have installed on my tablet.

So all in all a bit of a lazy day, was mine today, sorry I’m not attempting a bit of a Yoda it was just something that came to my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment