Friday 3 August 2018

Day 1814

Day 1814;


On Wii Fit tonight I had a BMI of 18.94, 20,624 steps which was the equivalent of 13.35 km and I’d burned off 1529 kcal. 

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, nectarine, apple and peach.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with sausages on bread and a chocolate ice-cream.
Dinner: fish and chips with curry sauce and a mandarin peach tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and fruit juice.

Now I had managed to get myself up-to and past 10,000 steps by lunch as I had done another little treadmill wander this morning, then I had a shower got dressed and I had a little bounce before going on a walk around the garden which had me up to about 15 thousand steps on both the Wii Fit meter and the watch.

But then in the gym I used the Lateral X (cross) trainer, which should have got my steps for my watch up as well as the Wii Fit as I have to use both my arms and legs for that piece of equipment. But the other piece of equipment that I used while I was in the gym today I wasn’t really using my arms, as it was the exercise bike so now that was probably the reason why I had over 19 thousand steps on my Wii Fit meter while I only had just over 18 thousand on my watch before going out to the seaside with Tini and Mich for dinner of which I was really hungry by the time that we had it.

So we were going to the seaside for dinner, but the traffic was so bad we got to a turn off which said Mersea so we turned off on that turn off, so we were going to get fish n chips from there instead.
19,297 car travel you’ve just got to hate it. 
19,645 Then we had a little walk on the island of Mersea.
19,967 I got back into the car as Mich told me that we were going to get our dinner, we didn’t, at least not immediately.
20,493 after we had traveled to Malden for fish and chips, I find it unbelievable how much people like driving. I think it’s incredibly unenjoyable as I’m getting my head bashed around by the car one minute it’s getting banged on the window the next it’s my neck getting squeezed by the seatbelt. But then I have my head which I also find bounces backwards and forwards on the headrest of which I do find to be irritating.
20,504 we stopped to  eat our fish and chips 
20,640 before we got back into the car.
21,552 we returned home.

As that was the way that my watch recorded my steps which was over the back roads, cross country from Mersea to Maldon. And as Mich was driving he was saying how much he enjoyed driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment