Saturday 18 August 2018

Day 1829

Day 1829:

My BMI was 18.71, and I had made 18,450 steps which was equivalent to 12.15 km and I have burned off 1556 kcal today, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, nectarine and plum.
Lunch: sausage roll, sandwich (cheese with white bread) and an apple turnover.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey drummers and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry), cider and hot chocolate.

Now that’s what I did yesterday, I started thinking about the world and how it smells good and proper, well that was how it smelt 2 days ago, then it smelt similar for brief periods in the afternoon, then again today it’s smelt similar to yesterday. Ad this infernal summer cold of mine was all gone 2 days ago, so I was thinking that it had gone for another year, but then it’d come back, yesterday but it left me alone for a few brief moments before bedtime and it’s back again today.

Now today I have been for a treadmill walk, it was a pleasant enough experience, it had me walking somewhere over 12,000 steps which I think is a decent enough starting spot, for my day.

Then after lunch I went to the gym, but I was as good as blind today in the gym so I only went on the Lateral X trainer and an exercise bike. But it was a good time that I had inside the gym.

Today I have also used my inhaler, for the second time in 2 days but I first felt that I needed it yesterday morning and then I felt that I needed it again just now/before I went to bed. Apparently Tini has been telling me that I have been needing it all day, but then I haven’t been noticing the same effect all day, I have just decided to use it because all of the other times that I started weezing I have stopped a short time afterwards, but this time it was more disruptive. So now I’m having to go back to the doctors place to see what will be happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment