Monday 13 August 2018

Day 1824

Day 1824;

My BMI was 18.50, which is just on the lower limits of having an ideal BMI, 14:276 steps which was 9.40 km and I had burned off 1067 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and strawberries.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), chocolate mini roll and something else.
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, potatoes, tiramisu and Tunocks wafer.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and fruit juice.

Today I have had an inactive morning, with me just getting myself ready for a snowboarding lesson which I had this afternoon which I had before I ate my lunch, which I had on the return journey from the snowboarding place to home. I hate beginners slopes, why can’t they just have you up on the proper slope from day one I know they want to make sure you’re safe enough for your safety and for everyone else on the slope, but that’s why you need a massive slope, just one but make it massive so then you could have all of the noobs skiing and snowboarding on the same slope but the more experienced could just go from higher up on the piste, and as they are more experienced they should be able to avoid the noobs, simple, especially as it’s big enough to avoid them.

5-10 hours of lesson time is what he said it should take people to get up to good enough standard, for something I think, well that was my 3rd hour of instruction. Now I wonder how different it will be if I get my sight back, to a better standard before, and if I have another shot at Snowboarding. But the point about their not being a separate slope for noobs is so I could then just have a go on the proper slope with a snowboard and I could show the man what I can do on a Snowboard uninhibited by the lacking of the slope how good would I be on a slope like that? Probably shite but it would be more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment