Thursday 9 August 2018

Day 1820

Day 1820;

My BMI was 18.81, I had taken 18,952 steps which was 12.48 km and I have burned 1371 kcal off, at least according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken in white bread), cherry Bakewell and Batternburg.
Dinner: lasagna, chips and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.
Snacks: muller fruit corner yogurt and a Maltese chocolate.

Then today I have started off by having another walk, which ended in a slight jog. Of which I did while I was watching “Britain’s Fat Fight with Hugh Fearnley-Whitingstall” this morning.

In the last episode he mentioned that he failed all of the goals that he set out with, which were as in the title it was a show about Britain’s fat fight so for it to have been a success then we wouldn’t have been any higher/lower than second (we wouldn’t be first) in the league tables of how fat nations are but by the end of the 3 part series we had got up/down to first, out of Europe.

Next up I ate my lunch and afterwards I went over to the gym, where I had half an hour on the lateral trainer then I finished off my work out session on an exercise bike.


“Everything must come to dust. All things, everything dies.” Rose Tyler, The Parting of the Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment