Thursday 23 August 2018

Day 1834

Day 1834;

BMI was 18.65, steps 21,666, 14.27 km and 1549 kcal, according to Wii Fit, but the watch is telling me differently only 16,040 steps, 15.1 km walked but over 35 km rode on a tandem 3316 kcal burned.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, apple, orange, banana and peach.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham in white bread), tomatoes, grapes and Batternburg.
Dinner: sausages, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, runner beans, rice and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: sweets (Percy Pigs and pals) and a Maltese chocolate.

This morning I have got up then I went downstairs for my breakfast, which was the usual cereal and a bowl of fruit and then I went upstairs to get myself changed into some gym attire. Following that I went back downstairs into the makeshift gym, when I started off by having a 20 minute row before I took a slow treadmill walk, it was only about a mile long in just over half an hour, usually it takes me less than 20 minutes to walk just as far but I was feeling a bit lazy this morning, then I went on the trampoline for the rest of the hour, which woke me up slightly, I think as I managed to do a little 20 minute jog on the treadmill which was before I finished off my exercise morning in another 20 minute row, so according to my watch I had done over 14,000 steps before lunchtime, but then again about 4000 of them I had done on the rowing machine. So that probably means that they wouldn’t count on the Wii Fit.

This morning before breakfast I have done 20 press-ups, 20 crunches, 20 of the backwards roll type things, 20 heel taps, 20 straight arm crunches and 20 of the wind screen wipers exercise. I did pretty much the same again once I had finished my dinner, tonight. But in between the two sets of exercises, I have been on another cycle but also somewhere along the lines I have caught a cold, a summer cold, but I don’t think that it is hay fever, as why would it be the fever of dry grass it’s rained quite significantly earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment