Wednesday 1 August 2018

Day 1812

Day 1812;

My BMI was 19.30, I had walked 14,090 steps which was 9.12 km and I had burned off 1338 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: prawn mayo sandwich (white bread), chocolate cake and Batternburg.
Dinner: sweet sour chicken, rice, green beans, chocolate trifle and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and fruit squash.
Snacks: strawberries.

So today I have had a little treadmill walk which got me going for today, before lunch then after lunch I had the gym it was a session on the exercise bike and then after that I had myself a lazy rest of the day, with me watching some more of Red Dwarf.

So that was what I did today apart from the usual, you know the stuff like showering, toileting, eating, playing and Wii Fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment