Thursday 2 August 2018

Day 1813

Day 1813;

My BMI was 19.30 again, 5643 steps which were 3.65 km which were 767 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, nectarine, apple and peach.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with white bread) and something.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and cider.
Snack: a Maltese chocolate.

So as a start for the day I was unsure of what I had to do today, so I went for a ten minute run on the treadmill, I failed to reach the ten minute mark. Which was followed by a 15 minute treadmill walk before I got lazy and the next physical activity that I did was a little cycle on an exercise bike.

I hate humanity as a species we have destroyed this world, I know that you could say that we have made some parts more suitable for human life but then we weren’t living there naturally why do we have to move onto it? Because our species has grown too big, in quantity. There’s too many of us on this rock, cannibalism is an option which would help on two levels, as it would help the starving and it’d help us by cutting down on the number of people alive. It may even have a third impact as people should be attempting to get as fit as possible, as they don’t want to be looking fat and tasty. Which would bump up the coder .

No comments:

Post a Comment