Friday 10 August 2018

Day 1821

Day 1821;

My BMI was 18.62, I had walked 10,880 steps which were 7.16 km and I have burned 1392 kcal, according to Wii Fit. But my watch told me that I had done quite a few more steps than the just over ten thousand steps my Wii Fit meter was telling me I’d done.


Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: tin of spaghetti with sausages, Batternburg and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner: meat pie, broccoli, peas, green beans, some other green stuff and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.


Now today I have been on the treadmill for a 5 km jog before I went for a 5 minute row which I did inturn before I had a 5 minute bounce, just before I did another 20 minute jog and finally a 5 minute row. That Is my day in fitness, at least I think it was my day in fitness. As I’ve been thinking about a tale to tell, not that I can actually tell it. Other than that I had a lazy day, so I probably won’t be good enough to compete on the international stage anytime soon, so Manel you’re fine, now that you wouldn’t be even if I got myself good enough as you’d just need to decline my advances.

Now what the thing about Manel is that I have promised her, at least I think that I have, that if I ever get up to an Olympic or Paralympic standard for any sport, I will have the confidence that I can provide for her and I wouldn’t be the total waste of space that I currently am, I will then ask her out on a date.as in a girlfriend boyfriend type of thing. Now from then I am going to do my best to “woo” her at least I think that is the correct way to put it as she once told me that she has a dream or it’s on her bucket list for her to become a mother of two children, one male and the other female, and I also know that she wants to be married before that instance, to provide the best for the kids, and I knew that at the time of the topic coming up in conversation between the two of us I that she hadn’t got herself a new boyfriend yet, so that could have all changed by now I’ll be the first to admit. But then I have still got my goal to work for, which maybe to win an Olympic or Paralympic gold, it’s just for additional incentive that I have decided to put the goal in one of my best friends courts.


No comments:

Post a Comment