Thursday 30 August 2018

Day 1841

Day 1841;

My BMI has dropped again to beneath the healthy weight, it was 18.43, my Wii Fit steps were 21,901 my distance walked was 14.42 km and I had burned off 1816 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, nectarine, apple and pear.
Lunch: cheese + pickle toasted sandwich, Batternburg and chocolate cake.
Dinner: salmon, carrots, green beans, potatoes, strawberries and summer trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

I maybe a nut job but, and here goes he’s added the backside word (backsliding all the way to where I don’t know), Red you’ve really put me off from what I was about to type... thanks a lot Red...  well it just seemed to be an excuse to me, and I couldn’t be bothered with another one of those so I’m glad you’ve forgotten what it was.

Now today I have had a little jog on the treadmill, a row on the rowing machine and I have finally been on a cycle. The rest of the day kind of fades into irrelevance, as what does it have to do with my completion of my goals.

Then I have also watched some stuff now it was going to be La Vuelta as I have got a bit of catching up to watch, I unfortunately haven’t really been up to watching it though, instead I have been watching a bit more of the Doctor Who box-set and then some of The Fades, or I’ve been rewatching the Doctor Who box-set and I am currently thinking that I am also rewatching The Fades, as I seem to have seen it before I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment