Wednesday 8 August 2018

Day 1819

Day 1819;

18.94 was my BMI for today I had walked 21,192 steps which were 13.96 km and I have burned off 1490 kcal.

Breakfast; cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken, lettuce, tomato with white bread), banana, orange, Batternburg and cherry Bakewell.
Dinner:King prawn fried rice, chicken chow mien, sweet and sour king prawn balls, chips, vegetable spring roles, sesame prawn toast and summer fruit trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.

I’ve just had another little wander on the treadmill, it was only a 5 mile small trek and I have weighed myself on the shower rooms scale 56.5 kg was what they said. Which when I was using the NHS’s BMI health checker thing I had a BMI of 17.8, but then I shrunk myself to the size that I had on my Wii character, before yesterday, and I my BMI was 18.3 which is still underweight but this time only by point 2, so I will probably have to wear some heavier clothes for my Body Test later on today, as well as eat more.

Anyway I am thinking that an average British person is 5 foot 10 inches or 177.5 cm (but I thought that was 5 foot 11 inches [as 5 times 30 is 150 then 11 times 2.5 is 27.5 so when you add them both up you get 177.5] as 30 cm = 1 foot and 2.5 cm = 1 inch, or so I was taught at school) but they weigh 12 stone 5 pounds or 78.5 kg which gives you a massive BMI of 24.8, at least I was guessing it due to the examples on the NHS BMI health checker thing, but I have since checked the BBC’s article about just that but it is 8 years old so I’m guessing that it’s slightly out of date by now, so I’ve attempted to get a more up to date version.

After I ate my dinner I decided to have a jog around the back garden, for 30 minutes which got me to double my daily steps. I have been watching “Britain’s Fat Fight with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall” on the internet, within the first episode it started off by saying we’re on our way to becoming the fattest country in Europe, aren’t we already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment