Thursday 1 November 2018

Day 1904

Day 1904;


BMI for this day was 18.65, I had only walked 22,181 steps which were 14.61 km and 1767 kcal, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast, fruit cake, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate cake.
Dinner: pie, green leafy substance, broccoli, carrots, green beans and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and Lucozade sport (Brazilian Guava).
Snacks: pot of blueberry and cream (ice cream).

So today I have been watching some more of Doctor Who and the way it goes from here is that I have actually seen before some of the episodes from the second series of Peter Capaldi, like the one about the girl that died, as it was Arya Stark, or Ashildr or “me” but then again it’s going to be where she takes Clara in the future episodes but then the Doctor will have to forget about Clara by the end of the current series before I get into the complete unknown, which is set to be interesting.

Today I have been thinking about my teeth, it was because Emu had accused me of having my teeth whitened, the other day m I cannot remember when exactly but now looking back it must have been when I last went skiing. But anyway Emu thought that I’d had my teeth whitened as my teeth were still white, apparently, but I spend a good amount of time in the morning and at night, when I remember to brush them that is. But then again I also have the dental hygienist that I go to see every 6 months and I have an actual dentist that I see every year, but there’s no teeth whitener.

No comments:

Post a Comment