Tuesday 6 November 2018

Day 1909

Day 1909;

My BMI was 18.91, my steps were 14,528, my distance walked was 9.57 km and the amount of calories I burned off were 1482 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal,orange, apple, grapes and banana.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese is white bread), cherry bakewell, mince pie and Aero mousse.
Dinner: cheese and bacon burger with lettuce tomato and onion and some chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

On this day I have been for a walk on the treadmill in the morning, it was only an hour and a half, but it was enough for me to get my daily five miles in.

So that’s how it happened, I’m typing about my morning, as I have just remembered that I got up like the little laze about that I am, meaning very slowly and unenthusiastically while listening to the others leaving, at least until I had the house to myself. Then I went downstairs and had my breakfast, I cannot remember how fat I had got through my breakfast, but I think that I had finished my cereal and I had moved onto my bowl of fruit, by the time that Allergy arrived back and said good night and good morning to me, as she was going upstairs to her bedroom, and bed, as she’d been working last night.

So after Allergy had said her piece I went to brush my teeth before going to have a walk, before I went to have a shower and get myself dressed for my day, as in the beginning of the day I was still wearing my pyjamas but then after my shower I got myself dressed into jeans and a t-shirt. Now that was my life before lunch, I think.

Now after lunch I have had a bit of a lazy afternoon, I haven’t really done anything, at least nothing athletic/sporty. I have a blank spot in my mind for anything else I have done today, but I’m guessing that I got myself changed back into some pyjamas at some point, as that is what I am wearing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment