Monday 19 November 2018

Day 1922

Day 1922;

My BMI today has been 18.78, I had walked 11,820 steps which was 7.78 km and I had burned off 1218 kcal today, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, ham in white bread), then half a sandwich (bre salad in white bread) and cake.
Dinner: shepherds pie, cauliflower, peas, broccoli and limoncello desert.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.
Snacks: 2 chocolate orange rice cakes, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.

So today I have been on the treadmill for a walk in the morning, before I stopped and had my first chocolate orange rice cake. Then I went back into the makeshift gym and I think that I may have on the trampoline and the rowwing machine, but I cannot remember what I actually did. As in the afternoon I went on the exercise bike but that was after I had finished my lunch.

So as I started to type I had been on a little Zwift ride after i’d finished my lunch, it was a nice little ride around Wattopia; well not the whole way around just about 10.2 or 10.02 km of the way around. But it was a good fun bit of cycling. Then after that I went to the proper gym and I had another little bit of lateral training before another exercise bike cycle, but this time it was on a proper exercise bike before we went to the local supermarket, and Tini did her exercise, which was basically walking around the shop and picking up stuff to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment