Thursday 22 November 2018

Day 1925

Day 1925:

BMI was 18.87, I had walked 13,479 steps which were 8.88 km and I had burned off 1448 kcal, according to Wii Fit at least.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: sandwich (sausage in white bread), melon, grapes, orange and apple.
Dinner: Chinese takeaway feast.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snack: tiramisu.

On this day I started off by having a brisk walk, on the treadmill, before a 15 minute bounce on the trampoline, but I decided to cut my rowing session short, as it was making a hideous noise I think it maybe in need of some WD40. So I was my prelunchtime exercise, now for after lunch I was thinking that I’d have another Zwift cycle before getting messaged by Tini to say that she was on her way to take me to the gym, but the message never came and I just continued on my end about 45 minute Zwift cycle, but I never went to the gym today.

Then I have been attempting to think up new goals for next new year, and I have got one. It’s to really focus on my athletic ability for the new year. It’s so I can hopefully complete at the Olympic Games in the next year, then I should probably think about asking the Woman out, because if she says yes to me that’ll give me even more of an incentive to win the gold medal. As if I win gold I’ll give myself permission to ask for her hand, in marriage. Then I would have a found my reason, and I would have more of a reason to live than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment