Saturday 3 November 2018

Day 1906

Day 1906;

My BMI today was 19.16, I had only done 11,318 steps which was 7.45 km and then I had burned off 869 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: salon in scrambled eggs on toast, lemon drizzle cake and fruit cake.
Dinner: stew, Yorkshire pudding and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water..

Today I have been lazy, as I have been playing a lazy sport, boccia, before sitting down for 90+ minutes watching a sport, a football match. But then I have actually managed to get my daily steps in, which could be in the little bit of walking from the car parks to the places where I have to go, and my just about 5 minutes shy of an hour treadmill wander which I did just after dinner.

As in today I have had another lazy day, I hope tomorrow is a bit more “exciting?” Oh I don’t know, but I hope that I actually do something tomorrow, something that takes more of an effort. Like riding a bicycle or tandem. But on this day I have been watching some more of Doctor Who, I have watched up to the competition of Peter Capaldi’s second series and it was the part got rid of Clara, but there’s still some big holes in her story, like the one that has her going off with the Maths teacher that the Doctor calls PE, as he was a Army person in his former career.

No comments:

Post a Comment