Sunday 18 November 2018

Day 1921

Day 1921:

My BMI was at 19.00 again, meanwhile my steps were apparently 24,444 which was 16.10 km and I have burned 1638 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and orange.
Lunch: bre salad sandwich (spinach, tomato in white bread), red berry jelly and something.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and mandarin peach cream tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: 4 grapes.

So I am still brainstorming ideas for gifts for people that I know, gifts for the celebration of the winter solstice, but then earlier on today I have been out on the tandem, for a little ride around the place that we live, then later on today I walked around a bit outside to visit the GM and GAK, which was fun as we were listening to the football match between England and Croatia on the radio while we were there, the radio said that they had 30 more minutes to play and England were trailing by one goal, to the Croats as I was still expecting a hat trick from Markus Rashford, as he was the best player on the park upto that point, but it never came. Then we had to go to see GAK, so we walked over to the place where she lives we entered and then Mich checked up on the game, it was a surprise to say the least, as the games result was in, and it was a victory for England, 2 - 1 to England, Lingard and Kane were the two English goal scorers. So congratulations to them and to England they have qualified for the next stage in this nations league thingamajig, as the winning team from the group and they have relegated Croatia, from their group.

But then I have also been on another short treadmill walk as I had hardly done any steps for my watch. So I made my way up to 10,000 steps for my watch, which I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment