Thursday 29 November 2018

Day 1932

Day 1932;

The BMI was up to 19.16, my steps had increased to 18,388 had my distance to 12.11 km even my calories burned were up to 1604 kcal

Breakfast: cereal, pear, grapes, plum and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (chip, ketchup, banana in white bread), plum, apple and pear.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, chicken nuggets, grapes and strawberries
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, hot chocolate and water.
Snacks: grapes and strawberries.

After my morning treadmill wal, I have finished my breakfast, well I finished my grapes off before lunch and I finished off the rest of my fruit for lunch.

But then after lunch I had been doing some Yoga with Allergy, Who today realised that I had completed my New Years goal by saying I don’t know how I’m supposed to count the number of packs, then she preceded by poking my abs while saying “that’s definitely 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 so it appears you have completed your New Years resolution” so it’s just up to me to be getting on with my next years goal, get an early start, I think that I’m going to need it.

Next up I have forgotten what I have done, but I know that I played some more of RuneScape 3, I know that I had been playing it for quite some time, I’ve been in World 11. But I’m guessing that before that I had my dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment