Thursday 8 November 2018

Day 1911

Day 1911;

My BMI was up again to 18.87,  I had made 16,178 steps which were 10.65 km and I had burned off 1383 kcal, according to Wii Fit today.

Breakfast: cereal,grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: margarita pizza, chocolate sundae, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Dinner: cod, chips with curry sauce and strawberry tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice with lemonade, water
Snacks: pineapple and Jaffa cakes.

Now today I have been accused of growing, by Allergy, who was already shorter than myself as she has been for the entirety of her existence, well at least the parts that I have known her for. But I cannot see it myself honestly I thought that I had actually shrunk a bit over the past day. But they are just accusations I was thinking that I had stopped growing a long time ago.

What else happened today? I have been on another walk, but only a walk on the treadmill, as I don’t want to be unable to answer the door if it knocked, which it did, at one point within my walk. But then Allergy also reacted to the door, I thought that she was in bed asleep, much like the previous occasion, but then Allergy was also a smelling very bad, it may have been because of the job that she was working the night before, I think at least, but she was stinking properly bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment