Tuesday 27 November 2018

Day 1930

Day 1930;

18.91 was my BMI for today, in steps I had walked 15,458 which was 10.18 km and I had burned off only 1069 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle in white bread) and a tunocks wafer.
Dinner: chicken, peas, broccoli, sweetcorn, carrots, rice and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (orange) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: half a chocolate pastry and then 2 of something else.

Now today I have got my eyes sorted out for me, in London, on my two walks from and to the station where I got off the train for London and I got back on the train to get out of London. Next I arrived at the station that we had driven to in the morning to pick up the car, not literally, and to drive home.

So that was my day in travel but then I haven’t done anything else fitness wise for the rest of the day. Mich has been using his new Fitbit for his steps and then he got over 20,000 whereas my watch only got me around the 15,000 mark. Now just before we’d got onto the train this morning my watch told me that I had done 991 steps that was before I had paced around a bit and I had then I had walked to and onto the train, then at the other end of the train ride my steps had increased by none they were still at 991, but Mich’s steps were increasing as he was typing on his laptop on the train. But then the next time that I checked was on my trip into the toilet, at the other end of the trip, London, I had managed to get to almost 1500 steps, now that could be in part to my little jig that I do when I’m desperate for the loo but I’m attempting to pull my trousers and pants down so I can go to the loo of which I do eventually, but that could be about 150-200 of the 500 steps I had added on. Then the rest of the steps for today I did was on either the subsequent walk to and from the hospital, then our next walk was to GM’s home, which is just about 1 minutes walk to her home, then Mich’s +5000 steps on mine will probably be in the car journey as he was driving, all of the flapping he does, his minorly smaller than mine stride length (so therefore it takes him slightly more to get as far) and his tapping away at his keyboard, 4 factors which may seem insignificant but when taken into consideration they must all add up, mustn’t they?

No comments:

Post a Comment