Sunday 4 November 2018

Day 1907

Day 1907;

Today my BMI was 19.16, I had taken 26,058 steps which was 17.16 km and I have burned off 1696 kcal, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes and apple.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: chicken, sausages + bacon, peas, carrots, green beans, red cabbage, roast potatoes and trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: 2 munchies (small chocolate and caramel? things).

Now today I have first up gone for an almost 30 mile ride on the tandem, with Mich (obviously), now I was aiming to get 1 mile in under 4 minutes/at an average speed of 15 mph, but I obviously failed at my objective. I know that we were off our pace for today.

But I managed to reach my steps goal for my watch, even as it was saying that I had only done 96 steps while my other one was saying that I’d done 16,242 which was until I gave myself another half hour or so long on the treadmill, just to make sure that my resume are registered.

No comments:

Post a Comment