Friday 30 November 2018

Day 1933

Day 1933;

Today my BMI was 18.87, but my steps were down to 11,697 equally the distance that I had walked was down to 7.70 km but the calories burned weren’t weren’t as diminished as I thought they’d be but I’d somehow got 1530 kcal today?

Breakfast: cereal, melon, grapes, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), chocolate cake and pineapple.
Dinner: ham, egg, chips, peas and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: grapes and melon.

Today I managed to get my five a day in, as I started off with my first 2 portions, in a 300 g, I think that is what it said, pot of classic fruit salad (melon, grapes, orange and apple) before having my next 150 g pot of pineapple for lunch, so that’s 3 portions before I soon got told to eat the final pot of fruit for an afternoon snack, even though I had left it for after my afternoon exercise which didn’t happen, as it turns out so I just pigged myself before going upstairs to play on RuneScape 3 (but it’s in the RS2 client) so that was my first 4 of the day, the final were my peas that I ate with my dinner.

Al kahrid is a place in RuneScape but it was fenced and off in the old school (classic) version where you could pay to get through but now it’s just a clear run from Lumbridge to Al Kahrid. Anyway today is the 30th of November, so there you go tomorrow is the first day of the advent calendar challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment