Wednesday 7 November 2018

Day 1910

Day 1910;

18.62 was my BMI for today, I was starting to think that I’d grown a bit judging by the facts that I was getting some consistently higher results for my BMI and the feeling that I had grown, but from my BMI today I think not, I had only done 16,237 steps which was 10.69 km and I had burned off 1976 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: sandwich (chicken, lettuce, bacon in brown bread), cherry bakewell, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey drummers, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water Lucozade sport (orange and Brazilian Guava) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: quality steet chocolate and pineapple.

Now today I have been jogging on the treadmill for an hour, then in the other half of the day I went on a an hour long cycle around NYC, on Zwift. I just put the bike in a gear that it runs comfortably in and then I peddle, by comfortably in I mean by not clunking or churning it’s gears. I managed an average speed of 28 kph/I got to 28 km and then I stopped, as my hour was up. I’m wondering if I could get someone else to work the gears for me on the bike so the it’d be like riding a tandem but without the weight, of 2 people and the additional weight of the tandem.

But then I have also been for a little bounce and row today, but I didn’t do much at all on either, but tomorrow is a new day and I won’t be back for another jog on the treadmill tomorrow, as it distracted me from my job, which is getting in parcels when the postman comes knocking. Now for tomorrow morning it’s going to have to be a walk on the treadmill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment