Monday 12 November 2018

Day 1915

Day 1915;

My BMI today was 18.96, so it was a slight increase on yesterday’s, but my steps fell to 8827 which was a distance of 5.81 km and my calories burned was at 856 kcal, according to Wii Fit, which today my Fit meter had ran out of battery charge, so that may explain the discrepancy between my watch and Wii Fit today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, apple, orange, banana and pear.
Lunch: sandwich (bre, salad, red berry sauce in white bread), cherry bakewell and Swiss roll.
Dinner: pasta with meatballs and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

Now today I have had my five a day from breakfast, which I had at lunch yesterday, not the same but the same number of the fruit as with vegetables which I had for lunch yesterday. But I have also been attempting to mention a bit about the lyrics to Green Day’s song “21 Guns” I mean the lyrics right at the start of the song: “Do you know what’s worth fighting for, When it’s not worth dying for?” I thought such an easy question, the answer is your own life, because if you died for your own life that’d be counterproductive, but if you died for a reason which is greater than yourself you could actually achieve your goals unlike if you were attempting something just for self preservation you’ve only got a binary chance of success  but if you’re doing it for a more general purpose even if you fail then there’s more chance of somebody succeeding in the future. Possibly like war even if one solider dies there’s still another solider to pick up the baton.

Now today I have been on a treadmill walk, before I was disturbed by the phone ringing 3 times, so I stopped and I then went to the answer phone to uncover what was up. What happened was something that I’m not at liberty to type about, yet. But needless to say I ran around to another persons home to help them up, pity they didn’t want my help and they were just waiting for Mich to arrive and help them up, so I made them as comfortable as I could i.e. I fetched them a blanket. But then that ended my walk while I was watching Zapped. Then I returned home and I decided to go on another Machine Row after breaking the exercise bike,

Then what happened today is a bit obscured from my view, I think that I haven’t done anything, minus eat my dinner and take a shower, by take a shower I mean get inside of the shower and then I wash myself with the water provided by the shower. Then after that I had a hot chocolate drink. So now all I’ve got to do today is brush my teeth and get into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment