Sunday 11 November 2018

Day 1914

Day 1914;

Now on this day my BMI has decreased, to 18.91, when I have walked less steps, at 12,816 steps which has been less far at 8.44 km, predictably, and I have only burned off 846 kcal, today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: lamb, carrots, green beans, peas, broccoli, red cabbage, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Dinner: sandwich (bre, salad, red berry jam in white bread), cupcake and jam doughnut.
Drinks: milk, Vimeo, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: 3 squares of chocolate with biscuit inside and 4 Jaffa cakes.

As for today we have had the remembrance service down at the local war memorial (cenotaph) at the eleventh hour on the eleventh day of the eleventh month there was silence as all of the guns stopped, their merciless barrages on the fields of war, those 100 years ago. It signified the end to the hostilities within the Great War, 1918, and now we continue in the commemoration by holding a Remembrance Sunday on the closest Sunday to the 11th of November every year, which just so happened to be today.

It was Bill that shot the Doctor yesterday not Bob, as I have watched the next episode while I was on the treadmill walking this evening, as I hadn’t done enough steps before I decided to do another walk, as I know that I which I did for the length of the Doctor Who episode which ended in Missy saving the Doctor by piloting the Tardis back to where it’d left him and Bill while taking Matt Lucas off, so it was Matt Lucas that asked Missy for help. Which could be interesting for the remaining episodes of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment