Friday 9 November 2018

Day 1912

Day 1912;

BMI was up again, to 18.96, my steps today was 29,052 which was apparently 19.13 km and I had burned 1629 kcal off, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages on bread, cup cake, Swiss roll, cherry bakewell and fruit cake.
Dinner: gammon, carrots, green beans,cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, strawberry tart Jaffa cakes and chocolates.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

On this day I have been remembering songs, which was November Rain, but I thought it was by Green Day and it had something to do with guns, but I found out that the song “November Rain” is a really good song by GNR (Guns N Roses), of which I thought was quite an apt name seeing as it is November and it has been raining recently. But then I discovered that the guns part of it could have been in the name of the band; as they’re called Guns N Roses, but then I searched Green Day and Guns and I got to another song by Green Day, it was called 21 Guns, which I also enjoyed which when it ended it showed me another track by Green Day which I thought brought me in a circle, of sorts, it showed me to a song which is called “Wake Me Up When September Ends” as it could have been the reason that I was this Green Day for November when in actuality it’s September, not the current month (as it currently is November, but the lyrics in the two decent songs). But then again if you know anything about me I don’t know where to stop, so I went off on another tangent to Oasis with their Wonderwall and I enjoyed myself by listening to the Gallagher brothers and friends.

This morning I had another treadmill walk, now it was only an hour and a half long, but I think that I may have cheated a bit, as my watch told me that I’d covered over five miles in distance, but the treadmill was only going at 5 kph, which should be 4 miles 1162 yards and 0.3 feet and there’s 1760 yards in a mile, so it’s like I have skipped over just about six hundred yards (or five hundred and ninety seven point seven, if I wanted to be picky which to be honest sums me up pretty well). 

No comments:

Post a Comment