Friday 2 November 2018

Day 1905

Day 1905;

BMI for today was 18.81, which was an unsurprising increase as I had the leftovers from dinner, never mind my hopeless number of steps, 10,821, nor the distance that entails, which was supposedly 7.13 km , nor the 739 kcal that I supposedly burned off today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: rice cakes, cheese and other food.
Dinner: Indian takeaway and a mango + orange tart.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snack: 1 mini Milky Way chocolate.

Time appears to slow down in the winter, for me, as I’m typing about how the outside world is going dark now by about seventeen maybe eighteen hundred o’clock and my mind is thinking that the time is about twenty o’clock but then when I look down at my watch and it’s only five in the afternoon. It’s been happening to me a lot recently, I do recall.

Today I have been on an exercise bike, in an 25 km long ride around NYC. Then I have also been on a walk, a treadmill walk, which had me poodling around for about an hour in between having two mugs of fruit squash as Allergy insisted that as “I was sweating so bad that I needed to take a break, and have my two mugs of fruit squash?” But instead I took her advice and I got off went to the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment