Tuesday 13 November 2018

Day 1916

Day 1916;

My BMI was down to 18.81, my steps were up to 16,977 which gave me a distance of 11.18 km and I burned off 1346 kcal, apparently today.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (white bread) and cupcake.
Dinner:bacon burger with cheese, chips, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: chocolate orange rice cake and 2 Jaffa cakes.

Today has been a lazy day.at least the morning had been as I had only managed to do a little treadmill walk before it was lunchtime, but then thankfully I did some more substantial exercise in the afternoon.

As in the afternoon I had another ride on the exercise bike it was only an hour, so it was 25 km around Wattopia today, but I’m still only producing a pathetic amount of Watts, on my rides. As today I averaged 103 Watts today on Zwift. Which I find interesting as Watts is power, and I’d done 25 kph, with an engine which is less than 1 horsepower, which a mechanical horsepower is about equal to 746 Watts and a metric horsepower is about 736 Watts. So no horses need worry, I’m not going to be steeling any work from you. But I’m still wondering how changing the bikes gears are going to effect the Wattage output of the bike, if any. As I know that Mich did the same course a while back but he got 160 Watts for about the same distance, but he also may have done it slightly quicker. I have got to attempt it again but with gears to find out what different it makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment