Wednesday 14 November 2018

Day 1917

Day 1917;

BMI was up to 19.00, steps 11,438 whereas my distance was down to 7.53 km and calories 1228 kcal,according to Wii Fit,

Breakfast: grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: sandwich (egg, ham, spinach in white bread [with oat and barley), banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Dinner: Chinese feast (basically the leftovers from the Chinese takeaway) and a chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: 2 rice cakes (coated in chocolate orange).

So today I have had a bounce, walk (on the treadmill), a row (on the rowing machine) and an experiment on the exercise bike. As well as doing that I have also been watching the remaining episodes of series 1 of the Musketeers. But I have been thinking about the 3 musketeers a bit recently it could be as I have been thinking how cool would it be to go into battle with a sword and a gun, but then again being realistic about it if you went into a battle probably since the Great War, but it may have been before. But back in the past having a sword along with your firearm would have been necessary as it took so long for you to reload a firearm so you’d need something to hide behind and then at least a dagger for you to fend off your would be murderer, while you’re reloading.

Today has been a good day as Allergy has actually been on the treadmill, it seems to be that she does care about something other than where her next meal is coming from, I know that I’m being harsh on her, but anyway I don’t care; it’s nothing I don’t expect (of me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment