Saturday 17 November 2018

Day 1920

Day 1920:

BMI was 19.21, my steps had decreased to 15,983 as my distance was at 10.53 and my calories were at 1011 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: Swiss baked eggs, baguette and something.
Dinner: vegetable stew (mushrooms, carrots, peas) in Yorkshire pudding, dumplings, chocolate cheesecake and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snack: chocolate orange coated rice cake.

Star Wars is just one of the things that feminism has attempted to destroy and it has done a pretty proficient job judging from the latest instalments reviews say, by that I mean that they have been making a hash of the franchise, after I had heard such a good impression of The Force Awakens, pity that the reviews weren’t mine, but since I made my less than impressed review of the first film I’ve seen others follow suit. I’m not saying that all of the negative reviews are my fault, I’m sure that their was some before me, and I’m pretty sure that next to no one has even read my review, but Star Wars the Mary Sue has awoken.

But then again today I have had another lazy day with boccia playing in the morning, then not a lot else to do. But then there was a couple of matches on in the day, I saw none but I got the results, the Rugby Union teams that I support today but the football team that I support lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment