Saturday 24 November 2018

Day 1927

Day 1927:

Now today my BMI was up to the “dizzying” heights of 19.85, which may have been at least in part to the only 1282 steps that I walked (0.84 km) and the seriously lacking 461 kcal that I burned off.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: carrot soup with bread, chocolate cake and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: Indian takeaway feast.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and Vimpto.

Today I have put on a lot of weight, 5 pounds in fact. But then I have had another exceedingly lazy day today, but that wasn’t helped by the amount that I’ve eaten today, and I am surprised that I haven’t put on a lot more to be honest.

In the morning I have gone to boccia practice, just as we had got up to 6 players again, last week, we were back down to 4 players, which was a bit of a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment