Friday 23 November 2018

Day 1926

Day 1926:

My BMI is 19.09, steps today was 12,902 which gave me a distance of 8.50 km and I had burned off 1856 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, melon, grapes, orange and apple.
Lunch: melon, orange, apple, sandwich (cheese in very white bread) and a slab of fruit cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, tarte sauce, vinegar, tiramisu and raspberry jelly.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and Vimpto.

Well today I have been a bit off my usual form, which is a pretty low stating point. But today I have got in some time at the proper gym, as well as an hour and a half in the makeshift gym, I had 45 minute cycle before a 45 minute walk, in the makeshift gym. Then at the proper gym I could feel the fluid evaporating from my mouth and throat, it was uncomfortable. It made me feel more dehydrated but I wasn’t dehydrated, as the pinch test showed me. The only thing that I found was that Vimpto is the closest thing to a cure, without actually being a cure to the ailment that I was facing.

But then the Woman that I was referring to yesterday was Manel I’m not naive enough to think that she’d accept my offer but then it’s an unobtainable goal I’m striving for you never know I might just make one of them sooner or later, I mean this six pack is something that I believed was almost unobtainable for me, now a days, but then look at the package on me now, it’s almost there, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment