Thursday 31 May 2018

Day 1750

Day 1750;

My BMI for today was 19.36, I had walked 18,702 steps which was the equivalent to 12.11 km and 1229 kcal was the total amount that I had burned off, at least by the time of my body test, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten, banana and chocolate eclair.
Dinner: chicken, green beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Haribo tangtastics (mini).

Now today I have been on the treadmill twice, the first was in an hourlong walk, the second was another hourlong workout, but this time it was a jog, and apparently I jogged 10k within the hour. Which is a speed of quicker than 6 mph, and obviously quicker than 10 km/h, however slightly.

What else have I done today?

You’ve comunicated with the little woman, you know the one that you like. But other than that I got nothing, ok.

Ok, but thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment