Monday 21 May 2018

Day 1740

Day 1740;

My BMI wav19.71, I had made 12,933 steps, I had burnt off 1470 kcal and I had walked 8.37 km today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and strawberries.
Lunch: baked beans with sausages on toast, cake and chocolate chip shortbread.
Dinner: lasagna, salad (apparently), chips and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: some chocolate chip shortbread.

Now I thought, last night, that I was supposed to be going off on the tangent of what I was meaning to type for yesterday as I forgot about my day yesterday night, apart from the little cycle, basically.

Of what else I was doing yesterday I can remember me attempting a few of the abs workouts, as I am still attempting to get a 6 pack, as I do not have one.

But then today I have gone for a small morning walk on the treadmill. I have had my lunch and then I went to the gym, for some exercise.

Then later on today I have gone to laffdown athletics club, the part for the disabled; like me (its called all ability), and I have also been doing some of the exercises to help me to get a 6 pack, it was 5 minutes of crunches with long arms, 5 minutes of reverse crunches, 5 minutes of heel taps followed by a final 5 minutes of floor clearer’s, which gave me my new 20 minute workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment