Tuesday 8 May 2018

Day 1727

Day 1727;

My BMI was slightly better  19.43, I had made it up to 14,375 steps, I had burned off 1563 kcal and I have walked 9.31 km today according my Wii Fit..

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten but I know that I had some Victoria sponge cake and Batternburg for pudding.
Dinner: sausages, carrots, peas, broccoli,green beans, spring greens potatoes and profiteroles.
Drinks:  milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, water, Lucozade sport (raspberry), cider and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes, Turkish delight and M and M’s.

Today I have been on a little walk to the hair dressers and I have had a haircut. I’m having another little think about doing a bit of exercise on Wii Fit, to get myself a bit more fit cash as yesterday I had a cycle, which got me a lot of steps (on the Wii Fit ometter), but I had still only got just over 1000 on my watch so I had to do quite a bit more steps on Wii fit and out and about, which I finally managed to get up to on a walk to GM’s house. 

In the end today I decided against doing a bit of exercise on Wii Fit as I had already been on 3 walks today, the first was as you should know was to get a haircut. My second was a “brisk” walk, at least that is what I think it was, I was traveling at a speed of 6.9 km/h on the treadmill but my watch said that I was only traveling at the speed of 6.1 km/h which could have been as my stride length was longer than my watch is set at. The third walk of the day was a walk to collect Mich’s car while had been in to get the air conditioning repaired, but we were late, only by about 2 and a half minutes, but it took us too long to get down to the car workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment