Thursday 24 May 2018

Day 1743

Day 1743;

19.85 was my BMI for this day, I had taken 17,800 steps which was apparently 11.52 km and I had burned off 1140 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and pear.
Lunch: ham sandwich and something.
Dinner: gammon, peas, carrots, broccoli, green beans, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, cider and hot chocolate.

Today was interesting as I started it with breakfast, as usual, but then I went for another 90 minute walk (but it was really a jog with minor excursions of walking), I had another little row, 30 minutes of the light row to be more exact. Which means that I have done another 2 hours of working out today.

Then later on today I went to the gym, I did an hour on the exercise bike, which got me a distance of 14, according to the exercise bike. But I was trying something different today, as I had ended up on a bike that actually worked properly. So today I starting at 20 instead of at 10, and I stayed at it for 5 minutes instead of 4 then I went up to 30 for the next 3 minutes, before finally going up to 40 for the last 2 minutes. I did that routine through twice, by the end of the first 20 minutes I had cycled about a distance of 4. Then I gone back to the usual practice for the remaining 40 minutes.

So I watched the highlights of the Giro and I read some of a comic, a comic from 2010 (Green Hornet), and then I have done another little abs workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment