Monday 7 May 2018

Day 1726

Day 1726;

Now my BMI has dropped even further today, it was down to 19.27, my steps went up on yesterday also, as it was at 25,506, the number of calories burned was 1829 and I’d apparently walked 16.51 km, I also got 42 minutes worth of fit cash, on the Wii.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: bacon egg sandwich (brown bread), Victoria sponge cake and Batternburg.
Dinner: vegetarian lasagna, salad and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, cider and hot chocolate,
Snacks: Jaffa cakes, m&m’s and Turkish delight.

Now today I have been on another cycle ride, but today we were doing really quite well for the first 15 miles, as we’d made the first 5 mile in just over 19 minutes, then the second in just over 17 minutes before the third took us back to 19 minutes to cover, which was before we stopped but as we got going we never managed to get up to the speeds that we had previously, which was disappointing to say the least, but what could we have done?

Tried harder.

I know I could have, and I am sorry that I failed at that aspect.

So Savage I ain’t gonna be pleased with you until you’ve got the first 15 mile down to half an hour so I have got to knock off at least 10 minutes, so you can claim to have cycled up to the Tour de France standard, unless by the time that (if) you’ve managed that the tour people have moved in speeds and then it’s up to me to stick to it in the insane hope that we can make it. But first things first, I must get peddling quicker for longer.

So the string test, is literally your height divided by two minus your waist size, if you’ve got a negative number your overweight. My waist size is about 31 apparently, so I have to be over 62 inches in height, so my minimum height is 62 inches, or 5ft 2in which I do believe that I am. Only by a number of something like 8, or thereabouts. So I have got some weight to put on, according to Mich, so that is one of the reasons that I’ve been feasting on my snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment