Wednesday 16 May 2018

Day 1735

Day 1735;

My BMI was 12.69, I had made 12,661 steps, I had burned off 1322 kcal and I had apparently walked 8.20 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and batternburg.
Dinner: chicken balls, chips, grapes, raspberries, pineapple and chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and Jaffa cakes.

So I decided for the second one of the suggested fitness ideas, for this morning. But I failed to get myself to the full time, I managed to get myself through 70 of the minutes before I quit. Then I went upstairs to get myself ready to have a shower, I had almost got myself completely ready for the shower before I finally went downstairs to check that I had locked the backdoor of the house, even though I thought that was my reason for my stopping the treadmill. I was only too surprised when I checked on the status of the backdoor, when I found that it was still unlocked, as I first thought that I had locked it just after Tini asked me to then I believed that I had checked it just after my treading on the mill, but it wasn’t until I had got myself almost completely undressed that I found myself checking it and actually locking it.

Then after I had my shower I got myself dressed into a pair of jeans (1 set of 2 legs), t-shirt, boxers and my watch. Then I went downstairs for my lunch. Then next up I had a lazy day, as I had made my step goal in the morning jog,
.

No comments:

Post a Comment