Friday 18 May 2018

Day 1737

Day 1737;

My BMI for today was 19.82, Wii Fit my steps were 10,449, I had managed to burn off 1078 kcal and I had walked 6.76 km.

Breakfast; cereal, banana, orange, apple and pear.
Lunch: Swiss baked egg, bread (white), salad and something.
Dinner: pie, broccoli, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

So today I was started off by attempting a workout, one which should get me a six pack (some defined abdominals) like the terminator.



So I started doing it today but the thing I noticed about the workout was that I had seen all of the exercises on posters laying around on the internet, but I hadn’t been doing them correctly, like straight arm crunches, which I had always thought that they were like sit-ups, how wrong was I.

Then I had done a small cycle with Mich to see if the new cycle path was up to much it wasn’t, the areoplanes that were flying above our heads (obviously) provided a lot of noise.

But then Allergy arrived, as she’d been on holiday the past week. She’d been down on the coast snorkelling I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment