Tuesday 15 May 2018

Day 1734

Day 1734;

My BMI was 19.53, I had made 17,837 steps, I burned off 1371 kcal and I apparently walked 11.55 km, but I don’t know how, i know that I may have done a slightly more than 1 hour jog this morning which was 7.91 km on the spot but that was basically it, until I did a 45 minute cycle at the gym.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and orange.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and something.
Dinner: chicken, bacon, sausages, carrots, peas, broccoli, chocolate chip shortbread and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes.

Yesterday I did a 30 minute hill jog (program) on the treadmill, sometime in the morning, so this morning I had decided to go for an hour. Within the slightly longer than an hour time I set myself for the little jog, I only managed to get upto 9822 steps or there about but that was enough to have me reach my 10,000 steps for today goal. But by the end of my jog I could smell something that wasn’t nice so I had to go back to my room and change out of the outfit that I was wearing, and wash myself a bit. Which put me ahead of schedule as I had changed into my gym gear earlier than I was anticipating, so now I’ve got to make sure that I don’t drop my lunch down myself, else I’ll probably have to change before my trip to the gym later today. But then I put myself back 1/2 an hour on lunch, as I didn’t start it until about 12:30.

Tini arrived back before I'd finished my lunch, which only gave me 30 minutes from when I finished my lunch until it was time for me to go off to the gym. Which I in fact managed to meet, just. For this week, I have managed to get to 306 intensity minutes out of my weekly target, of 1000, about this time last week I was up by about 94 on this week, so I have to do better in order to beat last weeks.

What should I do tomorrow...? I’m thinking let’s up the difficulty on the treadmill and then make it longer. The treadmill’s time settings don’t go up to 2 hours, but I could do a free routine, for 2 hours, or I could do another routine on a 20 minute loop, for 2 hours, which would mean that I would have to do the same routine 6 times decisions... decisions.

Then later on today I went out for a 45 minute cycle on an exercise bike at the gym, I’m wondering, how can I emulate the men in the Giro, on the exercise bike? As I should know they travel at about 40 km/h on the flats, but that is for hours on end, I only managed about half of the speed for half an hour, then the next 15 minutes I floundered. But that was only on level 10, if I ratchet the level up anymore, what should happen to my speed (speed=distance/time) would it get any quicker, or will I just be making it too difficult for me? Well I’m only going to know if I try it out, so that’s my task for this period of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment