Friday 11 May 2018

Day 1730

Day 1730;

My BMI was 19.36 again, but I had taken 15,827 steps, which apparently is 10.25 km and I had burned off 1644 kcal, According to Wii Fit .

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch:cheese pickle sandwich (white bread) and Belgium bun.
Dinner: salmon en croute, broccoli, peas, carrots, sweet corn, potatoes and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Turkish delight and Jaffa cakes.

Today my watch read my mind, it said something about going to the gym on it, pity it was referring to a Pokémon gym not the type of gym that I was meaning. But then when I got myself ready for the day I was in my only pair of shorts, not my cycling shorts, my only pair of proper shorts. I put on a cycling t-shirt as well, so I could

But then I have been on another little cycle, but today I broke the bike. As we were attempting to go fast my left leg slipped from its peddle and it knocked into Mich’s foot, which as we were peddling at this moment in time well he was and I was with the other foot my foot catapulted back into the chain between both of the peddle shafts(?) which ruined my left shoe/trainer. But miraculously the bike was fine.

Also today Tini also informed me that I had grown I think that it’s nonsense, it’s just that they’ve both shrunk 

No comments:

Post a Comment