Wednesday 2 May 2018

Day 1721

Day 1721;

I think I got 19.73 as my BMI today but I cannot even fathom what my other results were when I did my body test, but I have got my watch, and it has informed me that I have done 13,987 steps and have burned off 2,698 calories.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: baked beans, mini sausages, toast, carrot cake, sponge cake, fruit cake and energy bar.
Dinner: tuna pasta bake, salad and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

Now today I have gone on 2 walks on the treadmill and 1 round to where my GM lives, so in total I have been on 3 walks. I have also been trying some new exercises today to help get my chest muscles in better shape, so I can then have a better shot at getting myself up from when I’m down while snowboarding, a# well as so I can show it to a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment