Thursday 10 May 2018

Day 1729

Day 1729;

My BMI was 19.36, my steps were 15,215, I had burnt off 1578 kcal and I had walked 9.85 km today, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: cheese sandwich (white bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: cheese omelette and profiteroles.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Turkish delight.

Today I have been on the rowing machine for half an hour, in the morning, then next up I tried more of the killer abs poster before I had my lunch. Next up was the fact that I had to get into my gym gear as Tini was supposedly going to take me to the gym sometime after lunch.

But then after lunch I think that I had to wait around for ages for Tini to return, so I got in a walk on the treadmill which was fun as I think that I was upstairs, the phone rang it was Tini on the other end she was reminding me to do what I had just done, as in get myself ready for the gym. So then I went out to the gym and I had an excellent trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment