Saturday 12 May 2018

Day 1731

Day 1731;

I had a BMI of 19.71, today, but my steps I only managed to get just over 3000, which was in the about 2 km that I walked and I only managed to burrn off 594 kcal.

 Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and banana.
Lunch: forgotten, strawberries, apple and orange.
Dinner: pie, carrots, peas, broccoli, cucumber, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Turkish delight and Jaffa cakes.

Today I have had a lazy day by that I mean I played some boccia then I watched some Eurovision I’m sure that I have done some stuff in between but I have forgotten what I have done.

My favourite Eurovision entry ever was “Lordi” with “Hard Rock Hallelujah”  Hungry’s entry was my favourite of the year but I couldn’t understand a word that they said, which was probably their downfall. Otherwise we could have been seeing the birth of a new Lordi, but they beat the UK or GB entry, which may not be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment